Casey's new playset

Monday, March 30, 2009
Posted by Matt

Well, it's been a while since anybody posted on our blog, so Katie told me to upload some pictures from Casey's playset build, and a video that we just took today. After over 22 man hours, a trip to Home Depot for missing hardware, and more cursing than a Tarantino movie...yesterday I finished the playset that Michael and I started last Sunday. Casey tried it out tonight, and couldn't be happier with it. Many thanks to all who chipped in to make Casey's birthday wish come true! (Even a little early)

Casey (Job Foreman)


The Three Amigo's



DADDY! I WANNA SLIDE!


All boy...two steps at a time!


Here's a good video of Casey enjoying the slide.

6 comments:

Candy said...

Oh, happy boy!

DM2003 said...

So cute! I love it!!

sarah said...

Libby can't wait to join in the fun! Good job, Matt, and happy early birthday Casey!

sarah said...

I just watched the video. So cute! I love how he says "Mommy" before he slides.

Katie said...

Yeah, I was out there with them and then Morgan got fussy so I went inside. Casey was so busy playing that he didn't even notice until he got up there to slide and wanted to command my attention and I was gone.

Susan said...

Very cute video. I can't get over how big and coordinated Casey is. He is going to get hours and hours of fun from that playset.

P.S. Matt, LOL on "more cursing than a Tarantino movie"... That's true of ANY household project here.