Hodge Podge

Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Posted by Katie

I have a bunch of random pics and anecdotes so I thought I would just do a post with them all. There really isn't a theme.

These are Casey's new antlers. We got them in a dog raffle basket at the HART charity dinner in October. He likes to put them on us, but just recently figured out how to put them on himself. Too cute!


I spy an assassination plot. After Casey's VERY SHORT nap yesterday, I found all his crib friends partially strangled between the wall and his crib. I don't think it was suicide. I will report back if any other evidence comes to light during the investigation.


In case anyone was worried about Casey's cross dressing tendencies after my post this past summer about him wearing my bra, rest assured. Casey is an equal opportunity underwear thief. In this pic he is sporting a pair of Matt's boxer briefs around his neck. Now you all know that Matt wears boxer briefs :)



While I was making dinner last night, Libby kept trying to eat her hands while chillin' in the bumbo seat. I decided to see if she would hold a spoon. This is an oversized one from IKEA and she seemed to dig it.



Bring on the rice cereal, Mom!!
*I'll post soon about my trip to PA and my 10 year high school reunion.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
About the strangulation/assassination question......Don't worry, your Hamilton County "inept investigator" is on the case!!!!!

sarah said...

Love the photos! Thanks for keeping us updated on Casey and Libby's days.

Susan said...

Thanks for the pics! I really enjoyed them. I bet there's just never a dull moment in your house, eh?!

(We have that plastic cutlery from IKEA, too. We have really enjoyed it, but it's starting to show its age lately!)

kevin said...

My daughter is a utensil wielding genius! She looks so cute in that Bumbo. I miss her so much this week!!!!

Laurie said...

RE: toys: maybe he was just storing them there for safe keeping? Maybe he didn't want to roll over on them? Maybe he just wanted them looking down on him like little stuffed angels? Chances are that there is no criminal intent here--Jeez, folks!! Glad that the gestational diabetes test came back within limits. See, you're just too normal!!