Casey's Summer

Thursday, July 24, 2008
Posted by Katie

Casey was tired this morning and got his pacifier and blanket and was sitting on the front porch just talking to himself.


Daddy and Casey hanging out on the couch


Daddy trying out Casey's "new" carrier. This carrier was Michael Seth's and he is now 18 years old. Matt said it is still comfortable and it is in good shape.

No explanation needed



Casey waking up from a nap. I haven't gotten a sleeping picture of him in ages.

His new swimming pool.


His favorite activity was throwing all the balls out of the pool and having me go get them for him.

3 comments:

Project Man said...

That Casey Lee is growing like a weed. Can't wait to hear his jibber-jabber. Nice update Katie. Thanks for keeping us long distance types up-to-date.
Dad & Candy

sarah said...

It looks like Casey is enjoying his summer, and I know you're enjoying your tomatoes. Tell Casey I was impressed by what a good boy he was yesterday!

Susan said...

I sure wish I could grab a blanket and talk to myself on a porch somewhere. It sounds so relaxing! :-)

In all seriousness, he is as cute as ever, and getting so big! I can't wait to get my hands on him next month.