Santa, not the Tooth Fairy

Monday, December 10, 2007
Posted by Katie




So, Friday Casey got his first 2 teeth. I found this out while feeding him bites of molasses cookies that Pam and I were making. I stuck my finger in his mouth and he bit down. I won't make that mistake again. When the teeth come through a little further I will try to get a picture.




Today Casey and I went to lunch with my gal pals from HART. Afterwards I decided to go to Cincinnati Mills mall and do some returns. When we got there, I had to walk all the way to the middle of the mall to use the elevator because Casey was in his stroller. And, when we stepped off the elevator we were right by Santa. The picture is horrible of Casey, but Santa looks good. I love the Dasani water bottle in the picture.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I think it is a cute picture of Casey and Santa!

sarah said...

I don't think it's a horrible picture of Casey. At least he's smiling and seems to like Santa. Santa is pretty classic, though, with those blue eyes and rosy cheeks!

Candy said...

Casey and Santa with a twinkle in their eyes........priceless

Project Man said...

I actually think the picture is fabulous. What a great Santa! Casey is smiling (as usual!). He is a very happy little boy!

Pam said...

I think it's a great picture of Santa and Casey. Casey doesn't take a bad picture often.

Tricia said...

CAsey looks great!! That is a wonderful Santa pic for sure!