It's Tree Season - and other pics

Thursday, December 06, 2007
Posted by Katie

We got our Christmas tree last Friday with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kevin. I don't have the pics of us at the tree lot, b/c they are on Sarah and Kevin's camera. Also, a good friend of Gramma Candy and Pap knitted Casey a personalized stocking. It's so cool! Check out the pics.


Casey's Great Aunt Denise bought him this toy and it is his new favorite. We have already temporarily lost 2 pieces. I'm going to have to move the couches and unearth them.



Also, Casey is really into "talking" to the flat daddy. These pictures are too too cute!


Finally, I found a sticker on my banana that was priceless. Casey is modeling it.


7 comments:

Candy said...

I don't need a sticker to SMILE when I see my Casey Lee! That baby is so darn cute, thanks for sharing Casey's 1st Christmas.
Kisses even without mistletoe.

Anonymous said...

I am LOL at that banana...too cute.

sarah said...

Seeing pics of Casey just brightens my day! I'll get the other tree pictures posted/to you soon.

Project Man said...

OMG ~ laughing my butt off. That Casey Lee has the sweetest smile. What a handsome little fella. Love the pictures with "Flat Daddy" also.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he likes the barn. He is such a cutie!
Aunt Denise

Kathy said...

I'm glad you went with Kevin & Sarah to get your tree. It is a neat "tradition". Oh and congrats on the teeth!!

Anonymous said...

That was such a great idea to blow up the picture of your husband for Casey.... So sweet seeing him look at him like that... :) -jen