Cornucopia of Events

Thursday, November 22, 2007
Posted by Katie

In honor of Thanksgiving I am going to post about all that's been going on this past month or so.

Casey is a wonderful sitter now. He loves to sit. In fact, he doesn't do much rolling around anymore. Here are some pictures.


In late October, Dad and Candy (Pap and Gramma) visited from Arizona. We had a good time visiting with family and doing projects around the house. Dad also went to the Bengals/Steelers game with me which we unceremoniously lost.




We got Casey's 6 month photos done while Pap and Gramma were here. Here are some of the proofs. We also had Christmas pictures done, which will make their debut on the blog after I send out the Christmas cards.



Casey is enthralled with football pre-game. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Check out him relaxin' takin' in the commentary.




These pictures are of Casey on Halloween. He was a monkey. We had more Trick or treaters than we have ever had before. One pic is of Casey before the festivities in his "Itsy Bitsy Spider" shirt. Another is of him playing with his light-up Jack-o-lantern. One is of Casey with Grammy Pammy and Pops (Art and Pam). And the last one is of him with Valentine (she's a glow-in-the-dark Skeleton). It was a rough night, so he's stretching out before he goes to bed. He'd hate to get a cramp.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that kid is ridiculously cute! I can't stand it--I want to hug him!!!

Project Man said...

More, more ~ we want more. That was a great update Kate. Love the pictures!

Candy said...

WOW, we made the blog!
Love the new pics of our Casey Lee, and thanks for including our pics and his Halloween goodies.
We really did enjoy our visit.

I want to hug him NOW!

sarah said...

Thanks for the update. No matter how much I see him in person, I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Casey is so cute. Loved all of the pics but I really like the one of him in the basket. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the last one with Casey holding his little foot... :) -Jen

Kathy said...

He is growing so fast, I will have to come down again to see him. I enjoy seeing the pictures.