5 Things

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Posted by Katie

I stole this from the Blog "me...at this moment"

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Deciding whether to enlist in the Army

2. Celebrating my first and only Christmas with just Dad and I

3. Gearing up for my last set of high school midterms

4. Babysitting my rear end off to make money

5. Pining for Trevor Schneck

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1. Return my new coat that I bought that has a hole in the pocket

2. Buy my brother's girlfriend, Joslyn, and my Uncle Tim a Christmas present

3. Have my weekly dinner with my In-laws (I love this new tradition)

4. Pay bills

5. Write Christmas cards for my co-workers

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Hire a personal chef to make healthy, yummy meals for my family

2. Make a large contibution to HART

3. Pay off all my debt

4. Take care of my family

5. Get Matt a Ducati

5 Things I'll never wear again (or never wore)

1. tight rolled jeans

2. spandex!!

3. super high heels

4. a bikini

5. mittens (you have fingers for a reason)

5 Favorite Toys

1. my cell phone

2. my laptop

3. Cranium board game

4. a pogo stick (although I'm the only person in history to get injured on one as an adult)

5. my camera

4 comments:

sarah said...

Fun post. I may have to steal it since I've become the lazy blogger.

Project Man said...

rrvjuI remember that Christmas ~ you and I painted your bedroom that night! HA!

I was thankful you were there with me!

Candy said...

Visiting the past and the present, always fun.

You are a lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

I actually know another adult that was injured on a pogo stick... ha/ha :P (Not me though if thats what your thinking--Although I am quite the clutz lately) hee/hee -jen :)