My cheeks, Matt's lips, and Peyton Manning's nose

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Posted by Katie

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound this weekend. It was really cool and I am so glad we did it. Matt, Sarah and I went on Saturday to Becoming Mom Spa. It was a great setup. The room was dimmed with couches and comfy chairs and there was a gigantic flat panel tv on the wall that we could all watch. It was a far cry from the way I have to crane my neck to see at my Dr's office.


Baby Boy Hulme slept almost the entire time despite me feeding him Chipotle for lunch and drinking a large Nantucket Nectar on my way to the appointment. It wasn't bad that he slept because we got GREAT pictures of his face. The tech said that when the baby is awake he tends to have his hands all in his mouth or over his face. We think he has my big chubby cheeks, Matt's cute lips, and...Peyton Manning's nose. I'm attaching a few of our favorites. If anyone wants a few, we have 32 pictures digitally.



9 comments:

Candy said...

Gramma Candy wishes the U/S pictures taken of her babies in utero were as "up close and personal" as baby Hulme's pictures!
Modern technology, gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pics are AMAZING! He has the sweetest little face, and I LOVE those chubby cheeks. :-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Since I had absolutely no clue who Peyton Manning is/was, I Googled his name. I have to say--only you two would compare your unborn child's body part to a FOOTBALL PLAYER'S! :-D Too funny...

Katie said...

Well, the truth is that we were discussing it after the ultrasound and couldn't decide who it looked like. Then, while watching the Probowl Sat night I said, "AHA, it's Peyton Manning's nose!!"

Project Man said...

Pretty darn cool Kate. I don't think we had one U/S done for you and Sarah. We didn't even know if you were boys or girls untoil delivery..... my how things have changed.

Kathy said...

I have never seen anything like that. They didn't even have ultrasounds when I had my boys. So of course we didn't know till they were here that they were boys!! I can't believe the detail on those pictures. He is precious.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!!! Although I stink at who baby's look like, and it changes anyway as they grow. These will have to be included in the baby album. Hummmm, I wonder who is going to make THAT?!! Laurie

sarah said...

The ultrasound was really cool--way better than I could have imagined. It made you just want to reach out and squeeze him. I can't wait to meet my new little nephew!

Kathy said...

I am looking forward to seeing some pictures from the shower.