This Week's Life Lesson

Saturday, January 20, 2007
Posted by Katie

Don't foster puppies while you are pregnant:


I just had to drop of Taser to her new foster and I am a mess. I cried in my front yard before I left while she was playing with her brothers for the last time. I cried all the way there knowing how irrational I was being. I even held her in the car while driving all the while knowing how dangerous it is. I have only had these puppies for 3 days, there is no way I can keep ANY of them, and I know the new foster home she went to was a good one. I can only chalk it up to pregnancy hormones.


3 comments:

Candy said...

Oh Kate, it won't be long and you will have your own little one to cuddle!

Project Man said...

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Anonymous said...

KATIE THIS IS RITA FROM PA GOOD FRIENDS OF ART AND PAM. WELL IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW.
ART KEEPS ME POSTED.
LOVE YA
RITA

PLEASE LET ME NOW WHAT YOU NEED AFTER LITTLE ( MATT !!!!! or art!!!!) is born.
GOD BLESS.