A Survey

Friday, April 28, 2006
Posted by Matt

I stole this little survey from Kevin and Sarah's blog...hope they don't mind.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Best Buy Video Salesperson
2. Auto Mechanic
3. Emergency Medical Technician
4. 9-1-1 Dispatcher

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Blackhawk Down
2. Tears of the Sun
3. Ladder 49
4. All the Star Wars movies

Four places I have lived:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Baghdad, Iraq
3. Various training bases for the military (KY, TX)
4. Cincinnati, OH

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Rescue Me
2. The Shield
3. CSI: Miami
4. Family Guy

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas, NV (Is a wedding really vacation?)
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Da Jersey Shore
4. The New England states

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.freeridersclub.com
2. www.firehouse.com
3. www.google.com
4. www.ebay.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Burgers
2. Steak
3. Cheesecake
4. Gyros
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back in Philly
2. Sleeping
3. In Vegas
4. Out on my motorcycle

2 comments:

Katie said...

Should I be worried? He would rather be back in Philly!!

Project Man said...

Why Philly ~ of all places?????