Chilly in Chile

Monday, April 24, 2006
Posted by Katie

***I wrote this on Monday when I arrived in Chile. It wouldn't post though***


When I arrived this morning in Santiago, Chile, it was 46 degrees Farenheit. It's supposed to warm up throughout the day. It's sunny outside my window. I'm on the top floor (25) of the Santiago Marriott. I have a corner room with a great panoramic view of the city. I'm told the mountains are beautiful, but the smog is overpowering them right now. I just took a much needed soak in the best bathtub I have ever been in. The hotel also provides a bathrobe and slippers to wear while I am here. We are going to go in to the office after lunch. We will take cabs everywhere we go. Apparantly this is what everyone from GE does. Feel free to email me at khulme@cinci.rr.com if need or want to get in touch with me. I'll be checking at least 2 times a day.

1 comments:

Project Man said...

Kinda fun to just taxi your way around a city. I do this in Asia and most locations in Europe. During my last visit to Mexico City, the smog was so thick you could barely see a Volkswagon Beetle @ 100 meters.

I am glad that you made it back home safely!