Pics of Snicks...

Thursday, March 16, 2006
Posted by Matt


Here are a couple pictures taken today of Snickers, the satan spawn. Ringo has been quite smitten with her recently, and has taken to attacking her whenever he feels like it. Snicks did a good job of not eating him, and stayed right on the dog bed at all times like a good doggie. In other news, I got a 95 on my most recent psychology test, and a 96 on the essay I had to write for it as well. I had my first SWAT callout while working at the dispatch center, and got to talk to the guy inside the house, even if it was only a few minutes before he hung up on me. The link to the story is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Matt, never a dull moment on the job, eh?

And, more important, congrats to you on all the good grades. You're kickin' butt and takin' names... Katie, too! I love it...

sarah said...

That story is crazy Matt. I guess you never know what to expect when you go to work. I'm sure you were calm and cool, as usual!