Finals!

Monday, March 27, 2006
Posted by Katie

This week and next week Matt and I have finals. I don't actually have to take any tests, only write papers and complete a powerpoint research project. I have no idea what Matt's finals are. The key for me is getting everything complete and turned in before I depart for vacation to Arizona on April 5th. Also, this past weekend Matt and I completed registration for next term. I will be taking one online course, Medical Terminology, and one Saturday class, Psychology. Matt is signed up for classes Monday through Friday on campus. I don't know where he finds the energy to go this hard. I guess he should do this now while he has energy cause one day he will slow down.

1 comments:

sarah said...

He's a young whippersnapper! That's where he gets the energy. Good luck to both of you on your finals.