Review - Naked Juices

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Posted by Katie



Over in the Natural food section of Kroger right by the over priced tofu dogs and burgers, lies a selection of bottled juices with the somewhat racy name Naked Juice. I'm a sucker for new things, especially when I have a coupon, so I had to try it. I was a little put-off by the price (on sale 2 for $5 on 16 ounce bottles) but decided to try it. This was last night and I am hooked for life. Gosh darnit, this is the best bottle of juice that ever graced god's green earth. I mean it's mind-blowing, super tasty and makes me feel just awesome. Also, there are two servings in one bottle. I drank half a bottle and felt full. It also quenched my desire for a late night snack. This is escpecially handy for me because I don't particularly like to eat fruit and this puts me way over my daily requirement for fruits and veggies. They are also packed with ingredients to reduce free radical, and some are even pumped with flax seed to provide Omega-3 fatty acids. I found a website today, Bevnet, that lists the differnt flavors and what is in each of them. Read at your own risk, you might like some of them more if you don't know about the spinach and seaweed that are added. Also, the labeling on the products is different from what you find in the store, but it gives a general idea. Happy Consuming!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, I'll have to try it. I'll let you know how I like it.

Project Man said...

Sorry ~ the name turns me off...............OK, so it doesn't.....the price turns me off.....OK, I can handle the price......but it better be the best bottle of juice that ever graced god's green earth.....

Anonymous said...

Hmm...sounds interesting. I don't have a coupon, though!

Hey, how many calories are in a serving?

Anyway, I'll have to look for that at Genuardi's by the overpriced tofu hotdogs! :)

Katie said...

Susan,

Click on the Bevnet link in the post and on the site you can scroll and look at the different juices. There is a link to nutritional info for each. It just seems to be the V8 of fruit.