Our last few weeks in pictures

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Posted by Katie

I haven't had much time to call and talk to people, write thank you notes, design/order/mail birth announcements, or even shave my legs :) But, we have taken a few pictures. I hope you enjoy them. Also, Morgan has colic, so there aren't any awake pics. Most of her awake time is spent crying. We are working through it and hopefully will get some happy pictures soon!




First Real Bath!

And, we can't forget Casey... (and Daddy)

Casey and Daddy at Morgan's Dr appointment

Posers


Aww!

5 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Miss Morgan!

You are sure a cutie pie, see you in about 5 weeks!

sarah said...

Cute photos. Morgan looks so sweet after her bath and in her bouncy seat. I'll get the ones of her and Libby posted soon. Libs is looking forward to hanging out with her cousins soon!

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweetie! I could just eat her up!

And way cute of Casey and Matt in their hats!

Susan said...

Thanks for posting all those photos. Look at that head of hair on her! So cute...

I love the "Posers" shot, too, btw.

Pam said...

Great pictures, she is such a sweetie. And I love the pics of Matt and Casey too!