Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Posted by Katie


Since it refuses to snow any measurable amount around here and poor Casey might never get to walk outside in his snow boots, I've started letting him wear them around the house. On the day these particular pictures were taken, he also was sporting his beach bum hat. I can't decide whether he looks more like Waldo, from "Where's Waldo" fame, or the Gordon's Fisherman. Also, check out those pigeon toes. I wonder where he gets those from....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go with the Beach Bum theme.

The Stutzman Family said...

I say 1/2 and 1/2! A little of Waldo and a little of the beach bum. That is a HILLARIOUS picture. It will be perfect for his locker on his last day of highschool :)

Kathy said...

If he wants snow, bring him up. We still have an average of 6 inches everywhere and a drift behind the house waist deep. Hope he gets some snow. Love the picture.