38 Weeks

Saturday, January 05, 2008
Posted by Katie


Casey is 38 weeks old. You might wonder what the significance is of this. Well, I was 38 weeks pregnant when Casey was born. I can't believe he is as old as he was when he was born...or something like that!

I've been thinking about time this way lately. For instance, Matt was gone about 7 week from late May when he left for the mobilization site until he came home for leave in August. So, when he left again, I based everything around whether he had been gone again for 7 weeks. Then, I started thinking about time based on him coming home for leave next April. I would say to myself that he was less than half way to leave, etc. Now my whole time frame has been turned up on end because Matt may be coming home for leave in March now.




Anyway, here are some new pictures of Casey. He's really mobile now. I actually caught a lamp in midair the other day as he was pulling it off the end table by the cord.


Casey also got his second haircut. If you ever wondered how they get babies to sit still at these place, check out the grip this lady has on Casey's head!



5 comments:

Cindy said...

He's just too cute.

I was just realizing today that Olivia is 8months old today. Crazy how time flies.

Anonymous said...

Casey Lee! That's one cute "Little Guy". I love the picture of him in the barber's chair!

Candy said...

Casey you are such a handsome fella!

Pam said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love his smile.

sarah said...

How exciting that Matt might get to come home in March! And as usual, such cute pictures of Casey Face!