Induction Date

Saturday, April 07, 2007
Posted by Katie

Our doctor confirmed that I am starting to dilate and I will be induced on Tuesday, April 10th. Our induction time is 5 am, so no late phone calls on Monday please. I have one final doctor appointment on Monday with an ultrasound just for good measure. If anything changes I will let everyone know. Otherwise, Sarah and Matt will be making calls after the baby is born to fill everyone in. Below is the hospital information (please call before visiting):




Good Samaritan Hospital
375 Dixmyth Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220-2489
Phone: 513-872-1400

Hopefully the next post will have pictures of our new addition!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hear the good news and see the photos of the newest Mr. Hulme (or, even better, the real thing!). :-)

Kathy said...

Good luck Katie. I know all will go well. Can't wait to see Mr. Hulme.

Anonymous said...

Katie and Matt -
I'm just excited all over (and I want to know the name of "Baby Boy"!).

I'm thinking of you now and look forward to visiting.