37 Weeks = Bedrest and Boredom

Friday, March 30, 2007
Posted by Katie






Well, as of Tuesday this week my doctor put me on bed rest. My blood pressure has been a little erratic, and I have had some swelling (edema) in my feet and hands. But, mostly I'm just off to rest and wait on this baby to make an appearance. I still don't know whether I will be induced on April 10th or not, but I have been having daily pep talks with Baby Boy Hulme about getting moving.








I thought I would take this pre-baby opportunity to post some pictures I have been taking lately. I had a painting class a few weeks ago and this is my latest masterpiece. I am ready to paint spring flowers instead of snow scenes, but I don't get to pick. Also, the cats and Daisy were hanging out with Matt the other night. I looked at him and cracked up when I realized how Daisy was laying. She's a modest girl. The last picture is of the cats in the kitchen. They know they aren't allowed on the counters (they think this only applies when I am in the room) so they both fight for space on the stool as it is the next highest vantage point.







2 comments:

Project Man said...

Nice update Kate. The Kit-Kat_Paddy-Whacks are cute. I like your latest "Bob Ross" creation. Can't wait to gie it a try!

Kathy said...

Just take it easy, you will be busy soon enough. I am sure we will hear the announcement when Baby Boy Hulme arrives.