Nothing New!

Monday, November 06, 2006
Posted by Katie

So, you want an update Dad... here it is. I had a bad headache for almost 3 days that has now subsided. I watched my Bengals get a whoopin by the Ravens yesterday. Matt had Army drill and found out what it's like to be in a REAL Army unit (pt program, driver's training, etc). I finally got a little bit of energy Saturday afternoon and cleaned out our cedar closet. One of my cats had taken to napping in there at one point so about 90% of the bedding in there had to be washed. I got most of the washing done during the afore mentioned Football-a-thon yesterday, but piddled out before getting anything folded or put away. This could in turn lead to the same problem I had before. I have a Dr appointment on Wednesday and I will post more after that.

4 comments:

Project Man said...

So ~ simply stated......"Nothing New". lol

sarah said...

Good luck at the doctor--and with the laundry!

sarah said...

Speaking of updates, I think Dad is overdue. :-)

Katie said...

I concur!! At the very least he could give us an update on Melissa!!