An update, but not really...

Thursday, July 06, 2006
Posted by Matt

Whew! It's been a while since anybody has posted on this, let alone me. Maybe the reason is that everything has been la-dee-da with me recently. No major life changes, nothing interesting at work for the most part. I am not currently going to school, and I quit my part-time job at the ambulance company. I'm trying to "focus on the family" for a while. I will be applying at Alexandria Police Department (one of the departments I dispatch for) in the next few days. They have a police officer opening, and I figured I'd try my luck. I know of at least 4 other applicants besides me, so my chances are pretty slim, but Alexandria is a small department. I'm also on the notification list for Cincinnati PD so I am told when they will be hiring again. Otherwise, there isn't a whole lot going on with me. I'll let Katie tell her side of the story so I don't screw it up. Hopefully she will post soon.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Hi Matt! I'm commenting! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Focus on the family is a good thing. We all need to do that more often. Pam