Neighbor Update

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Posted by Katie

Friday night my neighbor, Thelma, was taken to the hospital for accidental drug overdose. Apparantly she had been suffering from neck pain and the doctor had given her some pain medication. Well, somehow she had managed to double the dose. She had her days and nights mixed up (she was asking why the sun never came up anymore), and she was dizzy and confused. Her children (all 5) live in the area so they are monitoring her. They took her keys away, which I am happy about. I also have all their phone numbers now and will be checking in on her more regularly.


Sarah said...

Sorry to hear about Thelma. She's such a sweet lady!