Kate Purses

Friday, April 14, 2006
Posted by Katie


Hi all. I've been super busy since I got home from Arizona. I had a nice relaxing time with no agenda to stick to. It was a huge contrast from my go, go, go life in Cincinnati. We did some fun things like visit Jerome, and ride the Verde Canyon railroad. For more info see my dad's blog, Chronicles of Cornville . I've been to Arizona 4 times previously and have already done most of the traditional tourist stuff. Most importantly though, on this trip I got to meet Ms. Molly Marie. She greeted me at the airport and jumped right in my lap for the 2 hour ride to South Sedona. In preparation for the visit I wanted to get her something special, as a peace offering. Most of you know I am obsessed with Kate Spade purses, so when I saw the canine version, Kate Spayed, I just couldn't pass it up. Plus, the matching pink purses made for one heck of a photo opp. I thought that perhaps she didn't like it at first because she managed to remove the handle within 15 minutes of taking the picture. But then I realized that she felt stifled by consumerism and the push towards uniformity. She was merely expressing her individuality by customizing the purse and turning it into a clutch. Take that Kate Spayed. Cheers!

1 comments:

Project Man said...

First a purse ~ then a clutch, now a shoeshine cloth with no semblance of its former state......

She loved it while it lasted...