Today, much better...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Posted by Matt

Went through my english composition 1 and psychology 1 classes today. It's like night and day from what I "learned" yesterday at math class. I think I'll enjoy the psychology class, as the professer seems to know what he's talking about and is pretty funny. I need to go get a seperate notebook for english, because we have to turn in our notes in week 6, and he wants everybody to have a notebook entirely devoted to the class. Oh well, so much for my very organized 3 subject notebook that I had planned to use for the term. I'm out getting my oil changed at the Mazda dealership, then I think I'll go use one of my free coupons for a car wash, since it's been about...ohh....6 months since I've washed it. Looking forward to my math class tomorrow, and then work tomorrow night. Thursday will be the big test of whether I can handle full time school and full time work as I'll be coming off a 12 hour shift at 6am, going to school until 11:20, then back to work at 6pm that night. Wish me luck! HA!

3 comments:

Katie said...

At least you you don't have classes on Fridays!

Project Man said...

YIKES!!!!! I am glad I don't have to do that......My ambition and get-up-and-go has already got-up-and-left.

kevin said...

I'm sure you can handle it. I kind of miss my college days. I was a psych. minor, it is really interesting, especially if you have a good professor.