Casey Quips

Monday, June 29, 2009
Posted by Katie

Casey has quite the personality and the vocabulary to go along with it. Most of the time he is spot on but sometimes he has his own way of saying things.

The manmail comes each day to our house with letters and packages in the manmail truck

Make sure your bring your rainbrella if it looks stormy out

Daddy wears sandals but Mommy wears foo fahs (flip flops)


Some other funny incidents:

Last night a cloud in his book was raining snow

This morning I asked him if he had pooped and he said, "NO!" I said, are you telling the truth? And, he said, "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

The other day he asked me if he could call Nonny. I told him that she was at work. He asked me is Gran was at work too and I said, "no, she's retired." His response..."Gran's Tired!" (Gran got a kick out of this and confirmed that he is correct)

5 comments:

sarah said...

He's so funny! I love it when he has oy oy (oatmeal) for breakfast.

Unknown said...

that is so funny!! i love the "manmail". My favorite one of Kaelynn's is "the monster cookie!!" lol they are so funny!

jean said...

I LOVE their little sayings! One of my favorites from Tommy was "hangaburger" (hamburger) and he went to the 'hair office' to get a hair cut. Julia Kate wears 'jajamas' to bed. They grow up so fast...

Pam said...

They are hilarious at this age. Casey is one of a kind.

Susan said...

When it rains snow, I hope the mainmail remembers his rainbrella! TOO CUTE... What a fun age...