Oompah Loompah Doopity Doo

Saturday, January 03, 2009
Posted by Katie



Wow, I don't know if it's the jeans or the flat-as-a-supermodel's-stomach hair, but I look awesome in these pictures. Willy Wonka called recruiting me for his candy factory. Officially I am 34 weeks pregnant today although by my estimation it is closer to 36 (which also may explain why I am measuring 2 weeks big).
I have another dr apt on the 12th followed by an ultrasound on the 16th. I'm not expecting much to change between then and now, but we shall see. I've been having some contracting and pain. The most annoying part right now is that I can feel pain in my pelvic bones and hips. I know that this occurs to make birthing easier, but can someone send my body a message and let it know we signed up for a c-section...no birthing hips required.




4 comments:

sarah said...

I think you look great Katie! Let's just hope you don't go into labor before the 6th!

Tricia said...

You do look awesome and you're getting close!!

jean said...

You look great! Hope everything goes well - looking forward to seeing pictures and learning her name!

Candy said...

The baby watch 2009 is on for baby girl "no name". We will know soon!

Hang in there little mother.