Casey at 4 months

Friday, August 17, 2007
Posted by Katie

We went to the pediatrican yesterday for his 4 month appointment. He said that Casey is just a big boy and not to worry. He said to make sure he is getting a quart (32 oz) of formula even though he is on cereal and solids. So, I guess I will stop giving Caesy 4 oz bottles after eating solids and give him his normal 6 oz bottle. Also, I had him look at a patchy little rash I have been battling on his stomach and he diagnosed it as eczema. So, that stinks...Matt has it on his hands and feet. Hopefully Casey will grow out of it, but you never know. Here are Casey's stats:

Height 26 in

Weight 20 lbs 7 ozs

Head 17 cm

He is in the 95th percentile for all of these things.

2 comments:

Project Man said...

That Casey Lee is so darn cute....

Anonymous said...

Aww, I LOVE Casey in his "at-the-bat" outfit! I wish I could give him a big hug and a kiss in person...