Witty Titles

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Posted by Katie

OK, so I have all these witty titles (perhaps corny is a better word) I want to use for this blog, but there are too many of them so I will do sub-sections. Maybe this should be a good lesson to me that I am not blogging often enough. Anywho...



Here Today Gone Tomorrow...and then back again


I recently had our deck torn down and rebuilt. Here is the tear down in progress and well as the finished project. Also, note the new stone facade retaining wall that they built. Isn't it purdy?








Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Last Monday I got my hair cut off. We can call this my "mom" haircut cause I did the cliche thing and got an easy-to-manage post partum do.



Just the Two of Us
Sunday I went up to Mom's house and uncle Michael made a rare appearance. During previous visits Michael had been afraid of "hurting" or "mis-handling" Casey, but apparently Casey's "solid" build left Michael Seth feeling confident to hold him. I love this picture!






Tummy Time is Chummy Time

Casey in a sequence of pictures while getting in his daily "tummy time"!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Seth is starting to look like another person altogether!! He is getting so big! lol, I know, he's a little old for my terminology.

Anonymous said...

AH!! Look at Casey!! He is such a big boy, holding his head up and all that.

Tricia said...

Casey is adorable....I like your new mommy "do"....cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Casey & Seth!
Your hair looks fabulous Katie!

Anonymous said...

Well when you update, you UPDATE! Deck looks great..new 'do looks great... I love Casey's big smile...and your bro is quite the hottie these days! I doubt he would still be as impressed by my pig impersonation as he was in '93.

sarah said...

Great pics Katie! Thanks for the update. Susan, I forgot about your pig impersonation, LOL.

Project Man said...

You did a great job on the deck Kate ~ and the retaining wall looks great.

I like your new "do". I don't blame you for wanting it shorter with everything you have to do right now.

Casey Lee! You are so darn cute!

Candy said...

Mommy & baby are both cutie patooties for sure!

Thanks for keeping us up to date.